Oleo-Mac GS 520 Petrol Chainsaw 51.7cc/18"
The Oleo-Mac GS 520 petrol chainsaw is a powerful, lightweight cutter powered by Emak's own reliable 51.7cc engine, which delivers high torque even at low rpm. The built-in decompressor, primer and semi-automatic choke combine to ensure easy starts every time, even from cold.
Featuring a 46cm/18" cutter bar, this robust petrol chainsaw is ideally suited to any kind of agricultural or estate use such as lopping, collecting firewood, felling and cutting up medium to large-sized trees.
The Oleo-Mac GS 520 is equipped with numerous safety features including anti kick-back protection and front hand guard. The anti-vibration system fully isolates the handles from the engine reducing operator fatigue.
Maintenance of the Oleo-Mac GS 520 is simplified thanks to the filter and spark plug cover which can be opened without tools, the self-cleaning nylon filter and the side chain tensioner.
Solid and dependable, Oleo-Mac's range of Tough-Tech chainsaws is designed for heavy and frequent use, ensuring high work rates and maximum durability over time.
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Guide Bar Length
|46cm / 18" (sprocket nose)
|Automatic Chain Lubrication
|Automatic/adjustable/zero flow rate at idle speed
|Oil Tank Capacity
|Vibration Level Data
|Lh: 5.2m/s² / Rh: 5.5m/s²
|Sound and Noise Data
|Sound pressure: 104.4dB(A)
Power level: 112.9dB(A)
|Weight excluding Bar & Chain
- Environmentally-friendly engine
- The primer aids starting even in the harshest climates
- Semi-automatic choke; single lever controls both half-throttle and choke
- Forged steel drive shaft reduces wear and promotes longer life
- Nylon air filter improves performance and ensures trouble-free operation and easy maintenance
- Maintenance is simplified by the filter/spark plug cover which can be opened without the need for tools