KARCHER WD 4 Premium wet & dry vacuum cleaner
The middle class MV 4 Premium multi-purpose vacuum cleaner features a robust & corrosion-resistant 20-litre stainless steel container and is equipped with a flat fold filter in a filter cartridge, which can be quickly removed by simply folding it out, without any contact with dirt. The filter is ideal for wet and dry suction with no need to change the filter.
With a power consumption of only 1000 watts, the MV 4 Premium performs as well as a 1600-watt vacuum cleaner. Other features of the device are the 'Pull & Push' locking system, the ergonomic handle and the practical cable and accessory storage on the device. The handle is removable, so that accessories can be directly attached to the hose. In combination with the newly designed suction hose, the clip-on floor nozzle with 2 rubber & 2 brush strips guarantees optimal suction of all types of dirt. The parking position allows intermediate parking of the spray pipe & floor nozzle during work breaks.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Patented filter removal technology
Quick and easy removal of the filter from the filter box – without contact with dirt. For wet and dry vacuuming without filter replacement.
Optimally developed: Floor nozzle and suction hose
For the best cleaning results – whether dry, wet, fine or coarse dirt. For maximum vacuuming convenience and flexibility.
Different nozzles can be directly attached to the suction hose. For easy vacuuming – even in confined spaces.
Practical parking position
- Quick and easy intermediate parking of suction tube and floor nozzle during working interruptions.
Practical cord and accessories storage
- Space-saving, secure and easily accessible suction hose, power cable and accessory storage.
"Pull & Push" locking system
- For quick, easy and safe opening and closing of the container.
Ergonomically shaped carrying handle
- Device is easy and convenient to transport.
|Actual suction power* (Air watts)
|Energy use (W)
|Container capacity (l)
|Power cable (m)
|Standard accessory ID (mm)
|Supply voltage (V/Hz)
||220 - 240 / 50 - 60
|Weight without accessories (kg)
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
||384 x 365 x 526
||* Measured at the suction tubes according to the IEC 60312 standard.
- Suction hose, 2.2 m
- Removable handle
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm, Plastic
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, clips with 2 rubber and 2 brush strips
- Crevice nozzle
- Fleece filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Flat pleated filter, in removable filter box
- Rotary switch (on/off)
- Storage space for small parts
- Cable hook
- Parking position
- Accessory storage on the device
- Sturdy bumper
Warranty : 2 years