Current Opening for Inventory Coordinator
We are looking for an inventory coordinator who is detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, and who has excellent communication, must have Microsoft office skills like Excel, and relevant computer software know-how. Inventory coordinators can expect to work with associated documentation, complete tasks alone and in teams, manage multiple inventories, and report to and advise company management.
Inventory Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Meeting supply chain objectives.
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Managing inventory and filing systems.
- Performing complete inventory checks of all stock and supplies
- Ensuring all documentation related to inventory flows is complete, accurate and filed correctly.
- Identifying, analyzing and addressing gaps in inventory processes.
- Reporting to management.
Inventory Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum Higher School Certificate or above.
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Customer service experience will be an advantage.
- Word processing, database and spreadsheet knowledge.
- Valid driving licence is an advantage.